hellow from the Alamo City

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mvaldez

this is my first time posting one of my first pens. ive been turning for about a year, mosty for friends and family.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Welcome to the IAP!!

To post a picture, go to "advanced" (box under the quick reply typing area). The advanced typing area will show up with "submit reply" and "preview post" boxes underneath. Scroll down, under Additional Options you will find "manage attachments". Click on that.

NOW, you can find the picture on your computer and follow directions to "upload" it to your thread.

Pictures need to be sized to 200kb or less, before you attempt to upload.

Good luck!!!

Ask if you have problems, many of us will answer!!

Rangertrek

Welcome

Welcome from N.W. Louisiana.
There are a great bunch of people here at IAP. Use the posts, library, etc. for extensive reference material. It helped me when I first stared.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Mark.

I am including a link with this welcome - to a PDF file that goes over many aspects of pen turning from finish - to pens - to tools - to methods etc. It is not in detail but a good overview for pen turning. Hope it helps.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

Also included below is a link to a new post that gives some information that people wished they had known earlier in pen turning. Some good information by those that make pens.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46654

Fred

Welcome to the forum , Mark!

Just what in the blue blazes is that picture that you have when one checks your "profile?"

It appears to be some sort of frog from what I can tell!

Top Bottom