Hello

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldwilson

Hello all.

My name is Larry, i live in Austin. I have always been into wood working since i was a little one and spent much time with my father doing wood working. I currently play around with scroll sawing as a hobby and started to get interested in pen turning which i have NO experience in, just seems like somthing right up my ally :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

Hi Larry from Connecticut. Check out the library for a lot of good beginners resources, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Atherton Pens

Larry, Welcome from Georgia. This is a great place to learn about penturning, the folks here are really helpful and you will see some amazing pens from IAP members.

Mark

Hi Larry. Welcome to the IAP. You will find tons of great info stored here.. Enjoy your stay.:)

Hess

Hey Larry
Just up the road in Cleburne. We are flipped I been doing pens a few years but just now playing with SS. Also into Carving with 3 Carvewrights

Hess

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome from southern California. I'm posting a few links you might fine useful.

This link has postings by different pen turners on what they wish they had known earlier:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46654

Here is another link - a PDF on the acronyms used here. I am sure you know many but this will help with those you don't.
http://content.penturners.org/articl...9/Acronyms.pdf

If you need any more info, there are many here ready to answer your questions. And don't forget the great resources we have available through the Library and Wiki links on the home page.

Top Bottom