hello

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nevyen

Hi everyone. I've been a member of the site for about a week and have been lurking and reading posts. I've learned quite a lot. I've only been turning for about 2 months.
Timothy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Druid

Welcome from VA Timothy,
You will find alot of good friendly people here & lot's & lot's of information along your journey.

ldb2000

Welcome to the group Tim . This place is an incredible place to learn , read the library and ask questions but most importantly , DO !!! More can be learned by doing then by any other means .

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Hi Tim. Welcome from sunny southern California. Are you ready to "jump in with both feet?" Cause once you start, theres only . . . nope . . . no stopping.

Enjoy!

nevyen

Hi Tim. Welcome from sunny southern California. Are you ready to "jump in with both feet?" Cause once you start, theres only . . . nope . . . no stopping.

Enjoy!

I've already jumped! I stress when I get low on pen kits LOL

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Timothy to IAP and a bunch of great folks here. Join in the fun of turning and talking! :biggrin:

I am including a link to a PDF file that goes over many aspects of pen turning from finish - to pens - to tools - to methods etc. It is not in detail but a good overview for pen turning.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

There will be some new and better links coming in the next few weeks that may help in getting started here.

Top Bottom