hello to all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chipd

I am new to this association, but I have been continually learning this craft for about 3 years now. I look forward to learning from all of you!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chipd

introduction

Sorry about that. My name is Chip and I am from the Sacramento. Ca area. Recently retired from law enforcement

Padre

Welcome from Chip in Manchester, Connecticut! Hope to see some of your work soon.

SGM Retired

Welcome Chip from the land down under, Alabama. That is we are under almost all the other states out there trying to keep them held up high. Wow I whish they would go on a diet, sure is getting tuff holding them up. Again Welcome.
Gary

JohnU

Welcome from Illinois Chip. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. I envy you already. Cant wait to retire. lol John

Hey Chip, welcome from near by. I joined not too long ago and have learned a TON on here! Most members are really helpful and aren't too scary.

I have to ask... were you CHP, the name fits...

Chris

ctubbs

Welcome Chip from west Kentucky. Be sure and give the library a go. You'll find the link at the upper right of the home page. There is a collection of information on everything penturning. Be sure and ask any questions you may have. You will receive at lest one answer, most likely many more than that. Make shavings and show photos, otherwise you will hear, "no pics, didn't happen."
Charles

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Chip.

We have a pretty active chapter handling the Northern and Central CA, including Sac. We just had one meeting and are starting to talk about our next meet-up, hopefully in March. You can see our forum here http://www.penturners.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77 and if, while viewing the forum, you select the menu "forum tools" : "subscribe to this forum" you will be notified any time a new post is made.

Again, Welcome to IAP and we hope to see you at one of our gatherings.

Greg Ketell
Head Cheerleader
IAP - Northern/Central California Chapter

chipd

Thanks Greg. I appreciate the heads up. I have a good buddy who lives in pleasanton and is a budding pen turner as well. I am going to get him to join this association as well. Later, C

Top Bottom