Hello i am Slighty new to pen turning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ddw04

As the title says I am slighty new at pen turning. I did it for like a year in high school and a few years later for a little bit with my dad and I'm now trying to get back into it...again :) I'm also new at forum sites so could someone point me in the direction for support? Not site support but the correct place to post about solutions to issues with blanks, equipment, etc..?

Argo13

Welcome from Ohio,

You can find almost anything here.

If you click the forum tab you will see 4 sections of the forum. First IAP central site info, intros ( you obviously figured out) and the library (see below). The second section is what your looking for, Penturning- several sub forums to ask questions, the one also titled penturning is a great place to ask questions. The third is other community forums and the forth is market place where you will find vendors and classifieds.

Here is a link to the library, you will find tutorials on all types of penturning.

Finally play with the search button especially advanced options and you can find info on previous topics.

Enjoy and again welcome

magpens

Hi !! . Welcome to IAP !!

If you look under "Forums" in the dark blue bar above, you will see the "Penturning" forum. . You can post your questions there for starters. . There are a number of other forums which might be more specific to your question, but it doesn't matter too much where you post the question .... whenever a new question is asked, or new info is offered, that will show up under the "What's New" Heading and we will see it. Most people constantly look under "What's New" whenever they come onto the site. . Fire away !!

Top Bottom