Hello from West Virginia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LeeWitt

I've been turning pens for about 8 years. I've been blessed with a wife that enjoys making pens as much as I do. Here's a few pens we've made.
Olive wood, some glitter ones the wife made, some alumilite blanks we made and a bolt action in a material we are still trying to get the process perfected on.

Attachments

• IMG_8438.jpeg
    IMG_8438.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4683.jpeg
    IMG_4683.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8540.png
    IMG_8540.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8541.png
    IMG_8541.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8542.png
    IMG_8542.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Welcome to pen turning. I especially like the olive wood pen- grain and the shape of the blank. I'm thinking your wife casts the glitters blanks. Very nice pens and thanks for sharing the photos.

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. I really like the pen in the first picture. It reminds me of some of the work that Peter Hay (PenPal) has done. I haven't made any like them - yet - but I have always planned to copy some of Peter's designs. Very nicely done. - Dave

LeeWitt

Welcome to pen turning. I especially like the olive wood pen- grain and the shape of the blank. I'm thinking your wife casts the glitters blanks. Very nice pens and thanks for sharing the photos.
Thanks, people seem to like the design on the olive wood blank and yes my wife does the glitter ones

LeeWitt

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. I really like the pen in the first picture. It reminds me of some of the work that Peter Hay (PenPal) has done. I haven't made any like them - yet - but I have always planned to copy some of Peter's designs. Very nicely done. - Dave
Thanks, I'll have to look up some of his work

Top Bottom