Hello from waaay Upstate NY!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MMWW

Good morning everyone! Looking forward to utilizing this community to step my pen game up! I started turning a little over a year ago. Currently turning on a JET 1221VS. Mix of carbide and HSS chisels. Feel free to check out my Instagram to see my previous projects! @Morning_moon_wood_works. Hobby shop named after my favorite Tragically Hip song. Cheers everybody!!!! https://www.instagram.com/morning_moon_wood_works/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Hi there, Kyle !! . Warm welcome to IAP !! :D

You will thoroughly enjoy being a member of IAP and we look forward to chatting with you !! :D

henry1164

Welcome from the lower (but Western) part of NY. You are so far north I'll bet you need to have your passport ready to enter Canada if you step through your back yard gate! You'll have something to keep you busy when the multi-feet of snow hits.

MMWW

Welcome from the lower (but Western) part of NY. You are so far north I'll bet you need to have your passport ready to enter Canada if you step through your back yard gate! You'll have something to keep you busy when the multi-feet of snow hits.
Haha! About 15 minutes from the border! Are you in the buffalo area?

howsitwork

Welcome Kyle from the UK

oh to be close enough to Canada to nip over and visit Veritas on a whim, without all those flight and tax problems that governments like to stick in the way !

Humongous

Hi Kyle welcome from Canandaigua. I am very familiar with your area, my son went to SUNY Canton and was a lacrosse player. Many trips to that neck of the woods. Beautiful country but wow does it get cold!

MMWW

Hi Kyle welcome from Canandaigua. I am very familiar with your area, my son went to SUNY Canton and was a lacrosse player. Many trips to that neck of the woods. Beautiful country but wow does it get cold!
Awesome! Hope you dont mind but I shared your name with my co worker who also played for SUNY canton Lax. He knows your son well!!

Top Bottom