Hello from WA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

J2M2Designs

Hey everyone.
My husband and I got Into turning back in March as a quarantine hobby. We both found a passion for It. I took woodshop in high school and always enjoyed It and it's a new new adventure for my husband.
We are a military family and currently stationed in WA. We just became a registered business here, started our website, and looking to grow even more. Looking forward to learning and being apart of this amazing community
Jess and Josh

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ccccchunt

Well hello Jess and Josh,
I am from Silverdale also! Let me know if you want to do some wood trading or just want to talk shop some time. I am retired Navy Submarine Sonar and moved here from Hawaii back in 2007. There are some other Turners in the area, although I haven't met up with any of them. Some really nice work in the galleries in Poulsbo if you get a chance to stop and see them. Anyway, welcome to the group! There is a TON of knowledge in here and really nice people!

Last edited:

Micky D

Welcome to you from a WA born. Born in Centralia, retired in Olympia from USN and after 24 years in WA moved to NC. Lots of luck to all you do and thank you for your service.

LK&T

Welcome from Sedro Woolley, the best little town in the universe. I'm a small business owner also. If you two have occasion to pass through let me know and we'll meet up at Lewis Knife & Tool Services.

Top Bottom