Hello from South Africa

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GrahamSmith

Good day all!

I am Graham Smith from Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Its truly an honour to be welcomed by Jeff into the IAP pen making community!

I am an avid amateur pen maker and trust that I can add value and also to learn from the community. My speciality is artisan (bespoke) pen making but also turn kit pens from time to time.
My wife and I are gearing up for our first craft market show end of July 2023. If anybody has some pointers in this regard I would truly appreciate it! Our intention is to promote writing especially that of fountain pen writing and hope to make some money along the way to re-invest in making more pens!

As soon as I have found my way around the community I will post pictures of my work - open for both critique and compliment :)

Trusting for a pleasant experience within the IAP community going forward.

Think - Write - Inspire

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

Welcome from the USA. I've made pens for about 30 years and I am truly humbled and impressed by the incredible work I have seen some people do in this forum. So many techniques and so much to learn and share. You've come to the right place.

GrahamSmith

Welcome from the USA. I've made pens for about 30 years and I am truly humbled and impressed by the incredible work I have seen some people do in this forum. So many techniques and so much to learn and share. You've come to the right place.
Thank you for the warm welcome BullWinkle. Certainly looking forward to my stay here and to learn from well seasoned pen makers like you šŸ˜

Top Bottom