Hello from Post Falls, ID.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JWH

HI, I've been a member since 08 and just thought it was about time to introduce myself. I've been turning pens for about a year now and have been buying products from this site like a madman. It's been a pleasure doing bussiness with the sellers on this site. Everyone has been so helpful and honest. I'm proud to be a member and I'm looking forward to getting aquainted. John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Better late than never ...

Welcome to the Forum and the best bunch of turning / casting / designing / helpful / criticizing / wild and crazy bunch of folks on the Internet!

Rollerbob

Welcome John from your southern most neighbor. So let's see some of that stuff you been buying!:biggrin:

Last edited:

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome John. I have seen your posts a few times, specifically concerning blanks on a few occasions. So we know that you have been turning some. Post some picts.

I usually give a welcome with a couple of links to some pen turning helps. If you have not seen them let me know. But as long as you have been browsing and as much work as you have already done you know most of it, if not all, anyway.

Welcome to the fun and insanity! :biggrin:

Top Bottom