Hello from New Zealand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mynon

Hi Everyone
I am a beginner turner and a beginner pen maker - I have now made a grand total of two ! I have had a lathe for a few years now but like everyone else out there, time is limited and valuable but with the last of my children now at University there is a little more time available. Of course, space is also scarce and I have to drag my lathe out ( I have put it on wheels which I can fold away ) so I am also at the mercy of the weather. Anyway I am really excited to keep going and hopefully I will find lots of valuable hints and tips here and also get to see some of others' handiwork. Thank you for allowing me to join your community!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NZ Pens

Welcome to the forum from Auckland! I've only been a member for a few months but there is an incredible amount of information here especially in the library and everyone is super helpful and knowledgeable.
Cheers, Kent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magpens

Hi Graham !! . Warm welcome to IAP !! . :D

So, I think you guys are 3 hours behind us plus a day ahead.
It is 9:30 pm Monday here, so that would make it 6:30 pm Tuesday with you.

You have just had "tea" and I am soon going night-night, but probably not till midnight.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome from Webberville, Michigan, USA,
Small world (again) - I have a daughter (and family) teaching at the university in Dunedin on the south island (almost as far away from you as possible but still in NZ).
Regardless, welcome - hope you enjoy the site and get ready to learn and share.

darrin1200

Welcome aboard Graham, from Ontario, Canada.

No matter how much space you have, it is still at a premium.
Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Top Bottom