Hello from Maine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mainepenguy

Started turning pens in 2021 shortly after my father passed away as a means of honoring his love of wood turning and it has become a great source of enjoyment for me. I stumbled upon this organization recently when researching ways to reduce chatter and was quite impressed with the depth of knowledge here, wish I had found it sooner :)

So far I have turned upwards of 200 different styles and sold many of them at local craft shows or given as gifts to friends and family. I recently added a laser engrave to my workshop and have done a few custom engraved pens for retirements and custom gifts.

Thanks to all who share their knowledge.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP Community. I have some very fond memories of Maine. Years ago I spent a lot of time at one of our factories in Sanford. I drove all the way up into the White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire one weekend and came back to Sanford via Sandwich Notch Road - what an adventure! I really enjoyed all of the fresh seafood and cranberry muffins too! - Dave

Top Bottom