Hello from Lake Oconee(Greensboro)GA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Hi all.
I have been turning pens for years and finally decided to join the IAP. It looks like you guys have a weath of knowledge and information on pens. I look forward to the association.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Andy. Post some pens and other work and join in the fun here. With your experience, you can certainly help out.

Below is a link to a PDF file that you probably don't need except for maybe some reading. . . But I post it to all new members. It goes over many aspects of pen turning from finish - to pens - to tools - to methods etc. It is not in detail but a good overview.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

Also included below is a link to a new post that gives some information that people wished they had known earlier in pen turning. Some good information by those that make pens. Add your own to the list - it will be appreciated.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46654

skywizzard

Welcome Andy from another Georgian.
I think what you want is to add a signature, not a quote.
Click on "UserCP" at the top of the forum, then Under "Settings" you will find "Edit Signature". Here you can add your Sig.

Rollerbob

Appears that my fellow friends from Georgia are slowly infiltrating the IAP. As I was reminded in an earlier thread, Texas is not a southern state, so therfore I welcome you from West Texas!!:foot-in-mouth: Glad to have you join this informative and somewhat corrective group!:biggrin:

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Andy

Welcome to the madness. There is a Southeast Local Chapter that meets at the Woocraft store in Roswell Saturday, September 19th. It would be a great way to meet a great bunch of folks from around the Southeast who turn pens!

If you are interested, go to the Southeast Local Chapter thread and let us know if you can come spend some time with us.

Robert

Top Bottom