Hello From Indiana

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chahn32

Hello from Columbus Indiana. I think it's about time for me to join in the fun and hopefully learn something.

Have been interested in making pens for a little bit but now I am finally moving somewhere that I have enough space to start making them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Evening ( over here anyway ) Chris,

welcome to the asylum, the fun starts from now !!

Thirsk UK

McNeil

Hello from Columbus Indiana. I think it's about time for me to join in the fun and hopefully learn something.

Have been interested in making pens for a little bit but now I am finally moving somewhere that I have enough space to start making them.
Hello chahn32 Im new here also and I live in Columbus indiana also on the south side. I am not set up to make pens yet.
I my be able to fix you up with some pen blanks if you ever need any.
I am a retired machinist by trade and took up woodworking.
Ivy D Mcneil

E squared

Hi, welcome to the forum. I am also new to this forum. There is a wealth of information and help here. My brother lives in Columbus also. He doesn't turn but it may be something he might be interested in if he can find like minded turners.

Lew

Welcome from the Texas hill country. I started turning pens not too long ago and it is world that has unlimited possibilities. You'll find nothing but helpful people here on this site and a lot to learn.

Top Bottom