Hello from India

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jc97

My name is sanjay jc a fountain pen enthusiast from India, my passion for fountain pens have taken me to a point where I would really love to learn the art of pen turning. I am a rookie so looking forward to learning a lot from you guys. there is no better place to learn turning than IAP
Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philipff

There are many great examples of beautiful f, pens coming from India. and at a very reasonable cost, so take pride and follow their lead!!

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome. This is a good place to learn the basics and the highest levels too. Feel free to ask questions. This is one forum that loves to help!

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska, USA and welcome to the IAP community. What part of India are you from? I have been in India several times, mostly staying in Chandagahr with a long drive up the mountain to visit a welding company in the village of Solan. - Dave

jc97

Greetings from Nebraska, USA and welcome to the IAP community. What part of India are you from? I have been in India several times, mostly staying in Chandagahr with a long drive up the mountain to visit a welding company in the village of Solan. - Dave
Thank you, I am from south India, Kerala, Calicut.May be you have heard about Kim & Co fp they are from my native place Calicut.

egnald

Thank you, I am from south India, Kerala, Calicut.May be you have heard about Kim & Co fp they are from my native place Calicut.
I have not heard about Kim & Co fp, but I did look them up on the internet. They make some very attractive fountain pens. I was just being curious about where you were from. Most of my time in India was associated with a major supplier to our company that has a factory in Solan. Our company, Vishay, has manufacturing in Pune and Loni. But, our oldest daughter, Veeramma (Meera) is from the South somewhere around Bengaluru. - Dave

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and Downloadable PDF tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Complete List of Forums

Menu of all IAP Library Articles, References, Tips, Tutorials

Pen Kit Suppliers - World Wide

Which Pen Suppliers do you Purchase from? (Poll)

Have Fun!

Top Bottom