Hello from Central PA!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DRBOOMER

Hello everyone!
I'm a fairly new turner (about 1-1/2 years now). I live in Central PA, in a little town that doesn't even have mail service to the house. Have to go to the post office on a daily basis to get my junk mail!
I do love turning though, and have jumped into this with both feet from a very high cliff. I look forward to sharing ideas, projects and methods with you all. I've attached a couple of pics with some of my latest stuff.

God bless!
PXL_20220331_192316030.jpg
PXL_20220331_192128437.jpg

Dale Young

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Hi Dale; That is impressive! Thanks for sharing! Welcome from just north of Harrisburg. Susquehanna Woodturners in Harrisburg meets next on May 10th at 7pm. We are having hybrid meetings, so you can join via Zoom. Let me know if you want the invite to zoom.

DRBOOMER

Hi Dale; That is impressive! Thanks for sharing! Welcome from just north of Harrisburg. Susquehanna Woodturners in Harrisburg meets next on May 10th at 7pm. We are having hybrid meetings, so you can join via Zoom. Let me know if you want the invite to zoom.
Yes please! If I can attend, I will.

BarryE

Welcome Dale. It was great to meet and chat with you at MPG last weekend.

You are on the fast track, your body of work looks very good.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and Downloadable PDF tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Complete List of Forums

Menu of all IAP Library Articles, References, Tips, Tutorials

Pen Kit Suppliers - World Wide

Which Pen Suppliers do you Purchase from? (Poll)

Have Fun!

Top Bottom