Hello from Canada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Anita

I was Introduced to pen making on a visit to my brother a few years ago. At the time I didn't have a spot for a lathe. I have since moved, and bought a Rikon mini lathe and turned a couple hundred pens in both wood and acrylic. I find myself coming to this website a lot recently when searching for information on various techniques. So, I finally joined. I am experimenting with making leather pens, as I also do leatherwork, and I also want to try decoupage pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

Welcome from North Carolina! I look forward to seeing how your leather and decoupage work progresses. It's always cool to see different methods and materials.

darrin1200

I was Introduced to pen making on a visit to my brother a few years ago. At the time I didn't have a spot for a lathe. I have since moved, and bought a Rikon mini lathe and turned a couple hundred pens in both wood and acrylic. I find myself coming to this website a lot recently when searching for information on various techniques. So, I finally joined. I am experimenting with making leather pens, as I also do leatherwork, and I also want to try decoupage pens.
Welcome aboard Anita, from Eastern Ontario. I am very curious to see your leather work.

Lew

Welcome from Texas. If you're like me, you'll find so much information and inspiration on this site that you'll feel like you'll never learn enough to dent the surface of how much there is out there. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Top Bottom