Hello from Australia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WendyBear

Hi, my name is Wendy and I am a newbie to pen turning. I turned my first pen in a pen turning class last month and really enjoyed the process. I might get few more classes as soon as the lockdown is over. So I am looking for some inspiration here. Hope we can share some ideas and interact with you all in the future.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Hi Wendy !! . Warm welcome to IAP !! - :D :D

Am very sure you'll find some inspiration here .... most of us do .... it's a great place to "hang out" , compare notes and ideas, and just share some good thoughts and pictures, as well as good times in general !!

Last edited:

howsitwork

Hello Wendy , Welcome from the UK .

You ve got loads of excellent burr timbers to practice on over there! Working from home might also allow much practice time. It did for some over here, sadly not me !

Hello! Welcome from Tennessee! I started the same way; 1 pen turning class and I was hooked! Everyone is super helpful here & you will love it ☺️

philipff

Hi Wendy. Welcome! Where in Australia? I was fortunate to visit Sydney on one of my ships then Freemantle/Perth on another. Great country and great people. Astonishing spaces between! P

TDahl

Hi Wendy,

Welcome from California. You have definitely found the right community for inspiration. Enjoy the journey.

Top Bottom