Hawaiian Norfolk Pine Vase

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kalai

Kalai

This is a nice Hawaiian Norfolk Pine Vase with a high gloss finish, it measures 7" tall and 5" in dia. I like Norfolk Pine almost as much as Koa. Aloha.

Chris
Kalai:)

2007111152011_web2%20016.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alxe24

Dito here. It looks great an the thing won't stop stearing at me either. Looks like a hangry gremlin. I would like a piece of the wood.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Chris, I sent you a PM earlier (same time I posted here).
Decided to post here just to let you know I PM'd you.

On third thought, should I send you a PM to show that I posted here showing that I PM'ed you earlier?

Or maybe just cut down on the caffeine..?? :)

Kalai

Hi everyone, thanks for all the comments, the eyes are the knots from the tree and I just carved it until it was just right, I make these as little weed pot vases or dry flower vases so all I do is drill to the bottom with a big drill bit and touch up the shape with a bowl gouge.
The finish is 100% pollyurathane.

Now for the next question-- YES I do have some Norfolk Pine wood for sale:D, let me know what size you might want, aloha.

Chris
Kalai:)

Woodlvr

John,
Yes you may want to try the latter-I switched to unleaded Diet Pepsi but it makes no difference in me.:D

Mike

angboy

Originally posted by penhead

Chris, I sent you a PM earlier (same time I posted here).
Decided to post here just to let you know I PM'd you.

On third thought, should I send you a PM to show that I posted here showing that I PM'ed you earlier?

Or maybe just cut down on the caffeine..?? :)

John I really think you need to post here that you posted here and PM him to tell him that you PM'd him! Then everything will be complete!

Top Bottom