Harry Potter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregory Hardy

This one was fun to make. Themed with Harry Potter in mind, this custom fountain pen features oak from Christ Church, Oxford, the staging site for the "Great Hall" scenes in the Harry Potter films. The pen is then trimmed (and with internal sleeves) from brown alumilite. The "lightning bolt" clip, cap band, and other rings are all bronze fashioned from sheet, and metalwork on the end finial ("Deathly Hallows" symbol) was done in nickel silver. Shown here, the pen features a Bock #5 fine nib (Beaufort Ink).

Now I need Noodlers invisible ink. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1.04.jpg
    1.04.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 317
  • 1.01.jpg
    1.01.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 350
  • 1.02.jpg
    1.02.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 1.03.jpg
    1.03.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 403
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregory Hardy

Thanks, folks. I'm not sure the Potter incantation would work for me to find my lost pen. I'm more of a Bullwinkle guy. ("Hey, Rocky - watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.") I appreciate the kind words about the pen, though!

This one was fun to make. Themed with Harry Potter in mind, this custom fountain pen features oak from Christ Church, Oxford, the staging site for the "Great Hall" scenes in the Harry Potter films. The pen is then trimmed (and with internal sleeves) from brown alumilite. The "lightning bolt" clip, cap band, and other rings are all bronze fashioned from sheet, and metalwork on the end finial ("Deathly Hallows" symbol) was done in nickel silver. Shown here, the pen features a Bock #5 fine nib (Beaufort Ink).

Now I need Noodlers invisible ink. :biggrin:
Where did you get the lightning bolt clip?

Top Bottom