Harry Houdini Dayacom pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chien-Wei Lee

Greetings! This is Chien-Wei Lee, the Assistant Manager from Dayacom (www.dayacom.com.tw)

It is an honor that our 131-6558 Jr. George Antique pen kit is showed in the article of Harry Houdini, one of the greatest escape magician's pen keepsake selections, published by Pen World Oct. 2020, Page.38.

We are happy to share this news with you all, thank you very much!

And please stay safe from COVID-19 and Happy Thanksgiving!

PS. I hope I post this at the right forum section, if not, please inform me and I will delete it, thank you!

Attachments

• P.38.jpg
    P.38.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 288
  • PenWorldOct.2020.jpg
    PenWorldOct.2020.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 267
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I did read this article in the Pen World magazine. Interesting read and nice pen.

Well first lets welcome you to the best pen turning site in the world and on the net. Next yes nice kit but more important than all that you are probably the best person we can talk to about your company. I am sure some of our vendors will be interested in what you have to say. Let me start by saying Dayacom kits are probably some of the best quality kits out there. Many of them come with a high$$$ price tag. But what hurts us all here in the states is your quantity amounts allowed in order to place an order. Even dealers or venders here can not accept those numbers even if it is 50 kits per order which I think you had lowered to from 300. That would be too much inventory to sit on. Now I believe at one time and Ed from Exotics Blanks can step in here, it was he who wanted to be a US distributer for your pen kits. Or something along this line of thinking. We here in the states have access to a few of your kits but not all. My question is and this is coming up in a few threads right now about highend pen kits being available, is there a way to get access to all your kits available but without the kit quantity per diem you put on them per order. Shipping costs is also an issue. If you or a member from Dayacom can set up a vendor store here and allow us to buy in small quantities it can be a bonus for you and your company.

As I said I would like other more qualified to jump in on the conversation and maybe something can become of this.

sorcerertd

I did read this article in the Pen World magazine. Interesting read and nice pen.

Well first lets welcome you to the best pen turning site in the world and on the net. Next yes nice kit but more important than all that you are probably the best person we can talk to about your company. I am sure some of our vendors will be interested in what you have to say. Let me start by saying Dayacom kits are probably some of the best quality kits out there. Many of them come with a high$$$ price tag. But what hurts us all here in the states is your quantity amounts allowed in order to place an order. Even dealers or venders here can not accept those numbers even if it is 50 kits per order which I think you had lowered to from 300. That would be too much inventory to sit on. Now I believe at one time and Ed from Exotics Blanks can step in here, it was he who wanted to be a US distributer for your pen kits. Or something along this line of thinking. We here in the states have access to a few of your kits but not all. My question is and this is coming up in a few threads right now about highend pen kits being available, is there a way to get access to all your kits available but without the kit quantity per diem you put on them per order. Shipping costs is also an issue. If you or a member from Dayacom can set up a vendor store here and allow us to buy in small quantities it can be a bonus for you and your company.

As I said I would like other more qualified to jump in on the conversation and maybe something can become of this.

I have not read the article, but I completely agree with the rest of this post.
@Chien-Wei Lee , the timing of this is interesting since I just posted this the other day.

Top Bottom