Harbor Freight Parking Lot Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_

They had one last weekend and I knew I shouldn't go; but what the hey.......

An hour and a half later my cart was heavier to about the same degree as my wallet was lighter. :D

Among other things, I picked up a dial caliper(no battery required) as the old vernier model was getting a little hard to read. The new one reads in both Imperial and metric units. Never really thought about it before since dial calipers that I have seen in the past all had just a single pointer; but was surprised to see two pointers that whip around the dial like hands on a watch!!

The heat gun was an impulse buy....only $9.99 on special. Sure does get a lot hotter than a hair dryer....probably won't use it on the dog after her bath!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chuck Key

Went to the one near me, 5-6 miles from the house to purchase the $9.95 angle grinder. I need the right angle gear box for another project I am working on and would probably just trash the remainder. They were sold out.

Chuckie

Randy_

Chuck: That may have been good fortune in disguise?? I bought one of the super cheap angle grinders on eBay...not HF... and it lasted about a week. It was the gear mechanism that crapped out!! Anybody need a universal motor, cheap??

tipusnr

I showed up! Bought a small dedicated air brush compresser for $49.95 and then they honored my 10% off coupon from the Entertainment book. My idea is to build a small paint booth using a computer fan motor behind fabric covered pegboard to apply stains and finishes to small turnings using an air brush.

If I ever get rid of this sinus head cold and tooth infection (the infection came first)!

Rifleman1776

The HF store in Springfield, MO was having their big sale when I went there two weeks ago. Place was a madhouse. I bought a $14 digital caliper, good deal. They said they will honor all on-line and e-mail advertished specials, just bring a copy of the ad. The store in Little Rock, AR won't do that. (I live about half-way between each city and visit each frequently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom