Happy Thanksgiving to one and all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Like many of us, I am thankful everyday, for everyday. However, the IAP is replete with folks that do not know what to do first for one another.
Yes, we all have different backgrounds, opinions, ways of communicating and doing things. However, there is never a doubt in my mind, from moderator to member, supplier to customer, and member to member; that we all want and intend the best for one another. It would be a very boring and feckless forum if we all did things the same way. I embrace all that makes us the same and all that makes us different. Hopefully in my communications with all, you (plural) recognize that.

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for supporting me over the last 5 years of my involvement. My angel of a wife, Lori, also thanks you because the hobby keeps me out of her for a few hours a week!

magpens

Happy Thanksgiving to all my IAP friends south of the Canadian border !!! . I certainly value your friendship and participation on IAP.

We Canadians had our Thanksgiving a few weeks ago in early October .... don't know for sure why it's a different date from yours.
Probably because we have another holiday in November, our Remembrance Day on Nov 11. Yanks celebrate THAT on a different day

Based on flyers received in the mail and online, we are now fully adopting the Black Friday concept too, in sync with you guys this week.
So, keep the ball rolling and ... spend, spend, SPEND !!!

greenacres2

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! I've much to be thankful for, and the support, encouragement and friendships on this forum is near the top of the list!!

We had strong winds yesterday, and late morning a limb broke from a pine tree--taking out our electrical feed. Estimated restoration was late this afternoon--so we took advantage of a complementary hotel night from travel points and went to a warm place with lights and running water. Definitely a reminder of how richly our lives are blessed--so many people do not have that opportunity on any night. My bride was still stressing over having to cook--but the power was restored by 3 am, and we came home at about 7. Turkey will be done by the time the kids start arriving!!
earl

greenacres2

Happy Thanksgiving to all my IAP friends south of the Canadian border !!! . I certainly value your friendship and participation on IAP.

We Canadians had our Thanksgiving a few weeks ago in early October .... don't know for sure why it's a different date from yours.
Probably because we have another holiday in November, our Remembrance Day on Nov 11. Yanks celebrate THAT on a different day

Based on flyers received in the mail and online, we are now fully adopting the Black Friday concept too, in sync with you guys this week.
So, keep the ball rolling and ... spend, spend, SPEND !!!

For today Mal--you're all honorary USA Peoples (as George would say!!) Happy to have you as part of the family!!
earl

1shootist

A Happy Thanksgiving wish for all from Texas ...it's nearly my one year anniversary on IAP ..there are a lot of really good folks on here, thank you to all of them !

robutacion

G'day,
A Happy Thanksgiving to the USA folks, I understand that this day represents a lot to Americans, we here in Australia do not celebrate Happy Thanksgiving but is great to see how this season/days are so important to the USA population and the traditions that go with it, turkey hunting and turkey eating are 2 of them so guys out there, enjoy...!

Cheers
George

Who did not over eat? Raise your hand.

🤚. Due to the recent storm that dumped 18"+ of snow my wife and I didn't have the family up. Easy menu, fresh deer tenderloin, sweet potatoes, brussell sprouts and a salad. Desert was yogurt with blueberries, sliced almonds and a dash of cinnamon. The family will be up Sunday after our road is cleared. We're supposed to get more snow today. That will make it close to 8' for the very, very early season. And by fresh deer I mean fresh, shot it Monday.

howsitwork

Well hope you all had a good day , not too many snowball fights [ where appropriate ] Lots to eat and minimal indigestion .

Every day has a new dawn to enjoy and new challenges to face. Enjoy it.

Greetings from a somewhat damp UK !

Top Bottom