Happy 4th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks George
To all our American turners, have a Happy and safe 4th. Take time to remember our history as a nation, the good, the bad, the ugly.
Thank you to all my fellow Vets and those who are active duty service members. Your service to our nation has made it possible for me and my family to enjoy the freedoms that we enjoy.
I thank God for the privilege of being a citizen of this great nation and I pray that His blessings be on this nation, no matter what it takes.

PenWorks

Happy 4th [:)] May God bless George, Thomas, Ben and the likes of them for starting one heck of a fight !! [;)]

Today's projects are putting together a new floor drill press and the Legacy 900,
Hope I get this done before the gang comes over [:0] If not, they may not eat tonight [:D]

Originally posted by Jim in Oakville
<br />
Originally posted by Ron in Drums PA
<br />Have a Happy and Safe holiday everyone.

Hey... do you Canadians have July 4th too?

Hey Ron, sure we have a July 4th every year, but Canada Day is July 1, you guys missed us again!!

[;)]

[:D][:D][:D]

Happy Belated Canada Day

BigRob777

Happy 4th of July America!!!

Thanks Pastor Bill for your prayer and for remembering your fellow vets and George for starting this kind-hearted thread. Sorry we missed your day, but happy belated Canada day.
Rob

cozee

Hope everyone had a happy 4th. And a happy Canada Day to our northern brothers. All in all, the 4th in my opinion is a holiday that should be celebrated around the world. On that day a nation was birthed that would eventually come to the aid, in one way or another, to virtually every other country in the world. Truly a day worth rememberance.

I too want to thank all my fellow service personel and especially those who gave all. My hopes and prayers are with those who are serving today!!!!

woodwish

Happy 4th to all. Personally I am about 2500 miles from home in San Diego for a conference, beautiful fireworks all around the harbour tonight. They really know how to light up the sky!

PenWorks

Ray, check out the Gas Light district, they did a lot of work downtown and it is looking pretty good. Nothing like fireworks on the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom