Gun Rack Pen Stands

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

Update: These four have sold but I can print more. Message me if you are interested.

I needed to print a few more of my gun rack pen stands for our shows and some store space so I printed a few extras.

I have the four black gun racks show below available at $10 each plus shipping or $45 shipped for all four.

PXL_20230908_141646686.jpgPXL_20230908_141719654.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

If you happen to print more in the future, I'd be interested in 4 or 5. No rush, just whenever.
I have four more running right now. I will know better after this weekend if I am going to need them or not and can let you know.

Penchant 4

Is there space/void in the base to allow weight to be added? Thinking that, at a show, as lookers pick-up and replace pens on the stands they could be knocked over. Might be a moot question. It is hard to tell actual base area versus height proportions from the photos.

Nice idea.

woodwzrd

Is there space/void in the base to allow weight to be added? Thinking that, at a show, as lookers pick-up and replace pens on the stands they could be knocked over. Might be a moot question. It is hard to tell actual base area versus height proportions from the photos.

Nice idea.
Good question and valid concern. I have been using these stands since I finalized the design in May 2022 and to date I can only think of two or three times that customers have tipped the stand over so it can certainly happen. In my experience it is pretty rare considering how many people I have had pick up and replace pens on the stands in the year and a half.

There is a void in the bottom that could receive a weight of some sort that might make them a little more stabile. Here are a couple more pictures that might help with the proportion question.

PXL_20230911_164016093.jpg
PXL_20230911_141943155.jpg

Top Bottom