Groove with Parker refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dieseldoc

New Groove kit from PSI comes with Cross refill for lot of users they like to have Parker refill.

Took the Groove kit and used the upper stuff with 7mm tube and used Slim Line Pro lower stuff with 8mm tube.

The Slim Line Pro has a removal nib so you can replace the Parker refill from the nib.

This Pen on Redwood burl blank and not any extender needed.

Came out really nice, I'm sure it will be a good seller for me.

IMG_2479.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Cool idea, Charlie !!! . Well done !!

Thanks for posting !!!

Looks good without the centerband as a single barrel design. . I wonder what you could replace the pushbutton with ... don't like the design of it.

Would it be easier to put a Groove Schmit click mechanism onto a Slimline Pro Gel? I like the click mech, and the feel of the Pro. Of course, I really like the no center band idea!

Dieseldoc

Would it be easier to put a Groove Schmit click mechanism onto a Slimline Pro Gel? I like the click mech, and the feel of the Pro. Of course, I really like the no center band idea!
It would take about the same amount of time as you need 7mm tube for the Clip adapter and SKM192 . However you still need 8mm tube for the nib assembly. Or you can use a SKM88 and tap out the clip retainer with the Slim Line Pro kit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom