Greetings from Utah

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Roger@csusa

Hello my name is Roger I am the Technical Supervisor at Craft Supplies USA. I have been working here for a little over 13 years and am looking forward to learning new ideas and techniques from the group. I enjoy turning pens, bowls and other small projects. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turbowagon

Roger,

Welcome to the forum! There is a ton of great information here and the community spirit is second to none.

It will also be great to have someone representing CSUSA in our midst.

Happy turning,

Joe

its_virgil

Hi Roger. Don Ward here. Welcome to the group. I saw you today....in the catalog... hiding behind the "dust be gone" mask. Hope to see you again at the super Wed sale.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Hello my name is Roger I am the Technical Supervisor at Craft Supplies USA. I have been working here for a little over 13 years and am looking forward to learning new ideas and techniques from the group. I enjoy turning pens, bowls and other small projects. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

ctubbs

Roger, welcome from far west Kentucky. We missed the storm this time, just barely. There is a link on the top of the page called Library. If you haven't checked it out, you should do so. there you will find a treasure of information about many aspects of pen turning. Read up, ask questions, with photos when possible, and make many shavings. Have fun. Glad to have one of your expertise on board.
Charles

el_d

Welcome Roger.

Sweet we got a "Permanent group buy" guy here......:biggrin::wink:

Should of read the membership forms closely.......:wink:

LeeR

Welcome Roger, from just over the hill -- I'm in Colorado. Like others, I am also looking forward to hear what you have going on. I just began turning a few months ago, but I have ordered from CSUSA twice -- great service both times.

Top Bottom