Greeting and Salutations!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Moziere

Just a quick note to say hello and introduce myself. I'm very new to pen making. I actually haven't gotten to make a wooden turned pen as yet. I started out by covering my crochet hooks in polymer clay, and I started getting orders to sell them,
so I looked up a tutorial, then another, and it grew from there. My father was a woodworker and turned beautiful things on his lathe. Unfortunately, when he passed away, my oldest brother got all his woodworking tools, but none of his talent, so it was all sold.

I play to start with a small lathe, and also start by making the polymer clay pens. I am looking forward to learning and finding new and exciting projects.
I am very intrigued by making the resin blanks, I've always had an artistic bent.

So, thanks for the add. Very excited to be here!

P.S. I'd like to know, where is the best place your have found for buying the pen kits? So far, the only place I have found that sells them is Penn State Industries. I love their variety. Where do you get your kits from and why?

Moziere ~ a.k.a. Jo

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Hi Jo! Welcome from Northern Virginia!

There are several pen vendors here on IAP you can check out as well as many more.
First, there is Classic Nib, Exotic Blanks, and Signature Pen Supply.

Others are Arizona Silhouette, Craft Supplies USA, Berea Hardwoods, Woodcraft, and Woodturningz as well as Penn State.
These should get you started!

Last edited:
Top Bottom