Greek wild olive wood - mega rest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mik

Status
Not open for further replies.

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
This one is from the "Koronieki" root stock - he died a few years back at a young age of 1,100 yrs old. It was very stressed and needed a lot of TLC. The serious cracking was individually treated with ultra thin CA and powdered GWOW sawdust!!

200543175316_rest7.jpg

Thanks for viewing - by the way IAP Turners Trips to Greece can be arranged!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodscavenger

It makes me wish I would have bought one of those blocks you offered a few weeks ago. That is outstanding! How much are you getting for something like that?

mik

Originally posted by woodscavenger
<br />It makes me wish I would have bought one of those blocks you offered a few weeks ago. That is outstanding! How much are you getting for something like that?

There is one left in biz classified! email me if its gone by the time you get there - I will search another out "just for you"[:)]

I retail them at $431.00 and they don't stay on the shelf long!

mik

Thank you all for your compliments - it makes me humble and gives inspiration to strive harder to find that ultimate GWOW.

I actually saw some pass on a UTE today - could'nt get the fella to stop but he had some stuff on there that must have been over 1,000 years old the trunks where hollow and around 7ft in diameter, but my motor scooter just could not catch up!![:(] Ah well next time!![:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom