Great to finally meet everyone!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brookswife803

Just wanted to say how amazing it was to finally put a face to a name or online handle.
Many thanks to all the wonderful, dedicated people that halped to make this possible and a mondo huge thanks to the folks at Woodcraft for the use of their excellent venue.
I can't wait for the next one and hopefully our little turner will be a little less shy by then. :)

Fred, thanks for giving Jonathon the gag resin to work with during his demo. You know, cuz thats the only reason it set up too soon, not because Jonathon wasn't paying attention to it. :) Let us know next time you're in our area and come stay for a visit. Tina, you and I can play in the garden and with the baby and let the men folk play in the shop. :) Huge special thanks to Tina who helped out a sick Mommy with a shy little one. I can tell you've done this once or twice. :):biggrin:

Anytime Shea, we miss ya'll already!!:)

Just wanted to say how amazing it was to finally put a face to a name or online handle.
Many thanks to all the wonderful, dedicated people that halped to make this possible and a mondo huge thanks to the folks at Woodcraft for the use of their excellent venue.
I can't wait for the next one and hopefully our little turner will be a little less shy by then. :)

Fred, thanks for giving Jonathon the gag resin to work with during his demo. You know, cuz thats the only reason it set up too soon, not because Jonathon wasn't paying attention to it. :) Let us know next time you're in our area and come stay for a visit. Tina, you and I can play in the garden and with the baby and let the men folk play in the shop. :) Huge special thanks to Tina who helped out a sick Mommy with a shy little one. I can tell you've done this once or twice. :):biggrin:

wiset1

I'll get to see you and the little one sooner or later. You guys want anything from Rio?

*So CUTE! Just saw the pictures that Charley posted, look at JB being a Daddy, that's so awesome! Sorry I couldn't be there to see you and Jonathon!

Last edited:
Top Bottom