Great Service!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Lar

I placed an two orders on Friday at noon. One with Ernie at Beartooth where I always get great service and one with the usually flamed PSI. I had to order customer choices for pen kits or the second order would not have been placed. I called the PSI order in and online with Ernie. My order from Ernie was in the mailbox today (which I have come to expect, by the way) Imagine my surprise when the other package was there also. Great service on the part of both companies :):):)!! Ernie uses nicer packing materials though. Thanks to both suppliers.

Last edited:

omb76

I agree Larry. Ernie really helped me out of a jam last year on a special order that I got. He called me up on the phone and after talking, he ran my order up to the post office that morning so it would go out in that days mail. That's GREAT service!!

I also have always had good service with PSI. Their shipping is usually a bit longer than most, but it rarely causes a problem for me. Very helpful customer service when you call in and speak to someone as well.

jttheclockman

I swear I don't think Ernie ever sleeps. I have ordered numerous times from him and in fact he is my main supplier and I have nothing but A+ marks for him. Great service.

Top Bottom