Great Service from BB!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

Talk about getting great service! I placed an order with BB on Monday morning. (Got some of those great new flowered bottlestoppers that Ed came out with.) When I arrived home on Wednesday afternoon .... there it was! From Arizona to Georgia in three days.

Thanks BB! And, thanks to YoyoSpin as well!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clthayer

I too have had a similar experience with BB. Placed order Saturday afternoon, was there Monday when I got home from work. From Arizona to Vermont in two in a half days.

What a great company to deal with.
Thanks
Christian

OKLAHOMAN

One more happy customer I placed my order friday evening via the web and recived today Monday WOW!!!!

Dario

Fast shipping and be sure to have a box cutter to open your package LOL [}:)]

Usually he adds a few freebies too [:)]...want to say always (in my case) but don't want to put him on the spot.

Ron Mc

I know what you mean! I have figured out that if I order via the website on Thursday 90% of the time I have my goodies on Saturday.[:D]

steve542

I agree with all the praise paid to BB and Arizona Silouette. I have placed four or five orders and get them within 3 to four days(to Atlanta, GA). But the biggest thing that has impressed me is the time BB has spent with me on the telephone. I have had three long conversations that were very beneficial. As a new penturner(under one year before the lathe) I found his video tape on pen making great and I regularly use the dental wax, gorilla glue, and deburring device(chamfering tool) which he recommends. I am moving onto bottle stoppers based on his advice and recommendations. His prices, especially the weekly specials, are great also![:D][8D][;)]

cozee

Sweet service. I haven't ordered from them yet but may well do so in the future. Service like that is hard to find at times. The guys at Woodturningz provide good service also. I've ordered late in the afternoon and still gotten my order the next day. And the invoice arrived after that!!

reed43

GLOAT------------I get better service than the post office can provide from BB I just drive up to his front door go in and go through all the boxes of blanks, pick out my own. He sometimes forgets the freebies[:D] BB is ok but Kathy is suppppper!

OKLAHOMAN

Show Off
Originally posted by reed43
<br />GLOAT------------I get better service than the post office can provide from BB I just drive up to his front door go in and go through all the boxes of blanks, pick out my own. He sometimes forgets the freebies[:D] BB is ok but Kathy is suppppper!

TBone

Great service and products. I can order on Tuesday night and have it delivered to my office in eastern North Carolina on Friday. And I love the freebie eye candy. If I spend much more $ with him, I'm going to adopt him for tax purposes. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom