Great Palace Vine Instructions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1shootist

Darrell if you have the IAP bushings app the great vine instructions are on it.
If not I can try to copy them to here for you if all else fails.

Russ

1shootist

Thank you Ken, Mark and Russ for your help. I have the IAP app but forgot to check there. You have been very helpful. Darrell
Absolutely sir !

Please show us the finished product when you get a chance . I have wanted to make a Great Palace Vine pen since I started but just can't talk myself into paying for one.🤑

scotian12

Absolutely sir !

Please show us the finished product when you get a chance . I have wanted to make a Great Palace Vine pen since I started but just can't talk myself into paying for one.🤑
Hi Russ.... about 5 ? years ago I purchased a GPV kit from a member( instructions missing) and put it away waiting for the "right" material to make a great pen. This Fall a patron of mine asked me to make him 2 pens out of walrus ivory, which I did. In return he gave me a walrus tusk measuring 15 1/2 inches. I deceided now was the time to make my showcase pen. I also had an Collector Emperor pen kit from CSUSA years ago which I put away for the perfect pen and I will make a second one out of the walrus tusk for that. It also has a 18 kt gold nb with it. I am slowly drilling the holes for that now being very careful of a heat buildup. I will post pictures when they are finished. Darrell

jttheclockman

Hi Russ.... about 5 ? years ago I purchased a GPV kit from a member( instructions missing) and put it away waiting for the "right" material to make a great pen. This Fall a patron of mine asked me to make him 2 pens out of walrus ivory, which I did. In return he gave me a walrus tusk measuring 15 1/2 inches. I deceided now was the time to make my showcase pen. I also had an Collector Emperor pen kit from CSUSA years ago which I put away for the perfect pen and I will make a second one out of the walrus tusk for that. It also has a 18 kt gold nb with it. I am slowly drilling the holes for that now being very careful of a heat buildup. I will post pictures when they are finished. Darrell
I too look forward to seeing this one. I always liked that kit but it is too pricey for me also. But someday we may have a group buy here for a few of those and I may jump on board because you never know when that very very special blank comes along.

Top Bottom