Great deal in St Louis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Goat

Just came from the Woodcraft store in St. Louis and they gave a great clearance/overstock going on. Honduran mahogany, swamp ash, and lacewood bowl blanks are 80% off (makes them about 1.80 each) and the have 2.5x2.5x6.25 walnut blanks for 6.99 or if you buy a dozen they drop it to 3.99 each. Walked out with 2 boxes of wood along with the CA and other stuff I went in for and was only a little over $110.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Just came from the Woodcraft store in St. Louis and they gave a great clearance/overstock going on. Honduran mahogany, swamp ash, and lacewood bowl blanks are 80% off (makes them about 1.80 each) and the have 2.5x2.5x6.25 walnut blanks for 6.99 or if you buy a dozen they drop it to 3.99 each. Walked out with 2 boxes of wood along with the CA and other stuff I went in for and was only a little over $110.
Many scores are appearing, just need to be mindful for the end prices. Good for you! 👍 👍

Drewby108

The walnut blanks are all over. Apparently, they are from a car company (don't remember who) that overpurchased by a massive amount.

MRDucks2

I have only been to the St. Louis store once but liked it. I am betting it is one that always has some special deals going on.

jttheclockman

Man I wish I could run into a deal like that but of course we would have to get a Woodcraft store back in NJ again. Been a long time ago.

bigcountry7

I may need to stop by there soon! I'm only a short drive away.

The price on the walnut blanks seemed very high even at the discount. I think that works out to $16/bf for walnut scraps. ($28/bf if you get one) Their wood is generally pretty expensive, and I might not be calibrated right on the cost of small turning blanks.

Top Bottom