Good service from woodpenpro.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

I while ago I ordered a number of Fishers of Men kits from Jimmy at Woodpenpro. I didn't insure the parcel and you can see what the post office did to it. As expected Canada post blames the U.S. post office and so on. When I opened the parcel 4 nib sections and the 2 free blanks he had tossed in were damaged. One of the nib sections I can still use in a pen I am giving away but not sell. I contacted Jimmy more to let him know than anything else, not his fault the post office destroyed it. Looks like they either drove over it or somebody jumped on it. Jimmy said he had 1 fish nib section and a couple tapa nib sections spare and he would send them with my next order. I'm guessing the spare parts he had were from partial kits because when I got my order today he had also enclosed the remaining parts from the partial kit, ie tube, transmission, refill. Some were missing one or more parts but all had the nib section I needed. He also enclosed 2 gold tapa pens. Little things but it will keep me coming back. :)

Attachments

• P2210027.JPG
    P2210027.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 380
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

Actually no that was only the outside package there was still one of the US mailing boxes inside and the stuff was well protected in the box. Looked like black rubber marks on the outside which makes me think driven over of jumped on.

IPD_Mrs

Nice to know when you can count on good service - Kudo's Jimmy!

Unfortunately there are just some places we ship that the mail is not good - we try our best and then we make up for it when there is nothing else to do. I often wish I could hide in a package just to jump out and catch some of the buffoons that handle them :mad:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
The funny thing is that with all the shipping thatb I have done around the world, the only problems I have ever had with packages being torn or damaged has been to Canada. I'm not trying to say that it is the Canadian postal service doing this, but it is a strange coincident. Who knows? Maybe there is a US inspector that just doesn't like packages going to Canada. Good to hear that Jimmy took care of the issue even though he didn't have to.

Craftdiggity

The funny thing is that with all the shipping thatb I have done around the world, the only problems I have ever had with packages being torn or damaged has been to Canada. I'm not trying to say that it is the Canadian postal service doing this, but it is a strange coincident. Who knows? Maybe there is a US inspector that just doesn't like packages going to Canada. Good to hear that Jimmy took care of the issue even though he didn't have to.

I'm not sure either, but I have had the same experiences you have had. Only when I have shipped to Canada have I had issues. I have shipped all over Europe, Australia, and a few other places with zero problems, but I have problems with destroyed packages about 1/3 - 1/2 the time when shipping to Canada.

Top Bottom