good price?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ElMostro

Bill, I looked at that one too but have not ordered it yet. The way I see it it will allow you to see what they look like and then you can decide which ones to buy. I guess for starting it is a good deal but you may end up with some ones you may not use...of course you can always mix them and "create" new versions..

Mikey

You'l only get a few blanks with that, so hopefully you'll come up with a good color right away. I bought the six pack set and you get more in each jar. I think you could do a few dozen blanks with the amount that comes in the 6 pack set.

jttheclockman

May I ask what product was bought in Michaels or AC Moore??? I am looking for colorings. If you have a product number or desription would be appreciated. Thanks. Also heard auto paint works with resin. Is this true and do you have to adjust the mixture to compensate the other liquids??? Does anyone add glitter to the paint or do you all get pearlessence paint???

A.C. Moore is a craft supply store like Michaels & Hobby Lobby, and for those that have Mikee's(not related to Michaels) locally.

Michaels will take competitor coupons, Hobby Lobby stopped taking competitors coupons as they started emailing coupons every Sunday(40% general merchandise coupon every other week in rotation with specialty coupons). Michaels rarely mails internet coupons, but they will take internet coupons from competitors.

Top Bottom