Goldie...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grub32

The first one off the lathe has been photographed. I like how it turned out. This is the one from the videos that I have already uploaded.

I am getting ready to start the next series of videos.

Any input? It is going to be about the ribboning effect and whatever other suggestions you come up with....here is your chance.

Thanks again for looking,

grub32

Image Insert:
2008330232040_Goldie.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gordon

Your videos are great.

Would it be possible to demonstrate/discuss a little more what the ideal "gel" state looks/feels like before you add the swirl or ribbon ?

sbell111

Originally posted by grub32

The first one off the lathe has been photographed. I like how it turned out. This is the one from the videos that I have already uploaded.

I am getting ready to start the next series of videos.

Any input? It is going to be about the ribboning effect and whatever other suggestions you come up with....here is your chance. ...
Thanks for taking this on.

I only watched a few minutes of your first video, but it looked great. To tell you the truth, I didn't expect to learn much from the 'basic' one, but I was wrong. It is really useful to see how other people do things, even if you already know how to do it.

Thanks again.

Tanner

Fantastic videos Warren! I've looked at the Casting Tutorials in the library and they are very good. The video adds a nice perspective. Thanks for going through all the trouble to do this.

Celt40

The pen blank looks great. I have watched all your videos, thanks for all you are doing to help all of us who are new to casting. My teams colours "GLASGOW CELTIC" are Green, White & Orange, i will try this out at home.
I am looking forward to you next video. Can this method be done in a deeper cast. Will you be able to show how to mix giving different patterens, ie Swirls adding coloured chips etc.

Thanks

jashton

Keep the video's coming!!!! It might be worth your while also to start making a DVD series. From the outpouring of positive comments...you might be onto something. In my line of work training video's work great when you cannot get to a school. I think your doing great job!

Top Bottom