Go to alumilite-hybrids source

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gabericks

Hello, I've been turning for almost a year now, primarily wood. I've seen some absolutely beautiful alumilite-hybrids. What are your favorite sources for these blanks, when buying 5 or 6? Blanks that I've seen online are pricey and just wondered what you pro's had to say about that. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Gabe, I'm no pro, but I do know that you have to shop around to find a deal. Plus, have you been checking out what is offered here? There's a lot of member's who cast and sell blanks, and they are very nice looking. The blanks, not necessarily the member, some of the member's could be as ugly as sin. I don't know. But, if all you've turned up until now, I would suggest that you start out with cheap blanks, not expensive ones. Some of the resin blanks can be hard to turn, so start out on the cheaper blanks.

Len

magpens

Be prepared to pay about $12.00 to $15.00 for one wood-Alumilite hybrid blank. . There might be quantity discounts ... I don't know about that.

You cannot go wrong with quality blanks from this source:

Also, you cannot go wrong with blanks from this source (I have been buying these products for years) :

Last edited:

jjjaworski

I believe that BearToothWoods and ExoticBlanks carry some of these type of blanks.
These blanks do make some great looking pens.

Aces-High

Bob is a member, and a great guy.

Top Bottom