Glad its over...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

dubdrvrkev

While I like my [wifes] family and like seeing them, I'm also glad when its over. We hosted 28 people, 12 of them young kids, and I am just wiped out. My wife and I have no children, and I come from a small family, this was a huge crowd for the day. I need a nice long nap today, or maybe some shop time to get relaxed again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I can imagine it being shocking.

I grew up with 11 siblings (cheaper by the dozen [:D]) and still get a shock when I go back home to the Philippines...and that is with the 4 of us living abroad. [:0]

Good that you survived it LOL [;)]

Kevin,
Know the feeling.. Just got back from sister-in-law and Nephew's house in Houston.. we only had 18 people there, my SIL, her brother & step brother, her step mother, her son and his wife who is Venezulean and about 8 of her friends, all Latino with total of 5 todlers all under 2 and one of my nephew's associates from work, who was Chinese.. it was a wild time. I'm glad to be back in the hills again.

Chuck B

YUP I can definitely relate to big family get togethers. I have 56 uncles & aunts. My dad is the baby of the family & he was #17[:D] But they also can be a real pain in the tush too.

Chuck

kent4Him

I understand. My wife has 60 first cousins, I have 8. Most of her cousins, aunts and uncles live in her hometown of 500 people. I swear that she is related to half the town.

PenWorks

Get over it [:)] This is a regular occurance at my place almost monthly.
I swear one of these days, I am going to my land in Costa Rica and not tell anyone [:p]
Charles......do you ship to CR ????? [:D]

TBone

When my grandmother passed away at 104, she had 104 direct decendendants. Put that group together with spouses, stepchildren, girl/boy friends etc. [:0]

angboy

Oh, I don't deal well with that many people, especially when some of them are small people! I'm feeling overwhelmed just reading about all the relatives all you people have. I guess I'm lucky, my family members must have had better (either natural or not) birth control! [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom