G’day from sunny Queensland, Australia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bucky

Aussie Vietnam Vet, sailor, retired Child Protection Officer, woodworker and new pen turner. Woodworking is both my hobby and therapy. My shed (shop) is my sanctuary. I live in a small farming community called Welcome Creek in Queensland, Australia. I use mainly hand tools apart from my bandsaw and now lathe. So far I've only made a few pens, but already addicted.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

Aussie Vietnam Vet, sailor, retired Child Protection Officer, woodworker and new pen turner. Woodworking is both my hobby and therapy. My shed (shop) is my sanctuary. I live in a small farming community called Welcome Creek in Queensland, Australia. I use mainly hand tools apart from my bandsaw and now lathe. So far I've only made a few pens, but already addicted.
Welcome from West Texas! You'll enjoy it here lots of knowledgeable folks and great pens to see.

sorcerertd

Welcome from North Carolina, USA! It doesn't take much to get hooked with penmaking, and it is good therapy (except for those occasional disasters) I'd love to see some of your other projects (and I'm pretty sure I speak for a lot more of us in saying so).

Top Bottom