FS/FT 8x Woodcraft Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aurelius

I picked up a lot of penmaking supplies that included some blanks I wanted and these kits. I am working on kitless pens (or at least I will be once I get an electrician out to wire power to my lathe) so I was hoping someone here might be able to use them. What I have is:

5x #06S45 European Pen Gold Cap
3x #126454 European Pen w/Roller Clip

As best I can tell they all appear to be complete but I would be happy to provide more pics if there are any questions.
They are $8 each on the Woodcraft site. I am asking $50 shipped anywhere in the US via Priority mail flat rate box. Alternately, I would love to trade them for some of that vintage celluloid that I see posted here every so often and sells out before I get a chance to snag it. If you have any that you are looking to get rid of, please let me know.

Thanks!

pen kits.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aurelius

Thanks for the info. I have not turned kits so I really have no idea about these. I'd really like to see them go to someone who can do something with them. I'm not working in wood but, if someone has some acrylics or (ideally) celluloid blanks, I'd be happy to to trade as well. I can throw in some cash if needed to make up any difference depending on what you have.
Let me know.

mbeedy2

I have a few acrylic blanks that I would be willing to trade if you are interested. I don't have any celluloid, but I would part with some of the acrylic blanks I have.

Top Bottom