Freedom pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from low_48

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_48

Got em lined up like "Rockettes"! This brings the total up to 175. Will have the last 25 done by Thursday. Hey, what's that red one doing in there? Woodcraft gave me the blanks when I took in the last 50. Mostly maple, cherry, and that one padauk. Anyone else going to turn this Thursday? Let's get out there and turn one for the troops!
Rich

200411931013_Freedom_pens.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkirkb94

I have to work a 12 hour shift on Thursday but am going to stop by my local Woodcraft to turn as many as I can when I get off work. My WC closes at 9:00. Have been looking forward to it for about a month![:)] Kirk [8D]

its_virgil

I will be turning at the Woodcraft store in Ft. Worth Texas. This will be my 4th Woodcraft turn-a-thon...what a good time and friendly people. Hope many of you can turn somewhere. There is another turnathon in the FT. worth area on Saturday. Check out http://www.bubbasville.com for details. Check out bubbasville.com anyway....you'll like it and and maybe get an idea or two for you neck of the woods.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by jkirkb94
<br />I have to work a 12 hour shift on Thursday but am going to stop by my local Woodcraft to turn as many as I can when I get off work. My WC closes at 9:00. Have been looking forward to it for about a month![:)] Kirk [8D]

Scott

I thought it was interesting to see when I dropped by Sawmill Creek, that they have reached their goal for the year of 20,000 pens already! Not only is this great, but it brings up the possibility, with all these big Turn-a-thons coming up, that we could hit 30,000 by the end of the year! Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Give yourself a gift this Christmas season - the gift of giving - turn some Freedom Pens!

Scott.

tipusnr

I'll be stopping by after work on Thursday to the Woodcraft across town. Still have some to get done at home yet. Big week for turning meetings and events as I have the club meeting tonight and Stuart Batty will be there (we have him in town for some workshops and demos). Tomorrow night is a wieght workout with my daughter and a reception for Stuart. Thursday the Pen-A-Thon. Friday my karaoke show, and Saturday the Batty demo at Wood Werks Supply.

Sunday I might, actually, get in my own shop (if only to take pictures for you fine folks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom