Free Time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Max

When I get a chance and have some---free time----here's one of the things I enjoy making.
Top is Cedar---base is Box Elder----it just has a coat of sanding sealer on it now and is headed to the wifes shop to get finished.

2007620173927_ree3.jpg

2007620174027_ree4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Looks really nice Gary. Unfortunately it reminds me of a coffee table my Mom used to have. I broke the same two toes three times on it.[xx(]

dbriski

Yeah once and a while I can get my wife to do the sanding and a few odds and ends but she doesn't feel comfortable finishing, and its the part I dread the most.

almer

Originally posted by Gary Max
<br />When I get a chance and have some---free time----here's one of the things I enjoy making.
Top is Cedar---base is Box Elder----it just has a coat of sanding sealer on it now and is headed to the wifes shop to get finished.
Gary,how tall is it?thanks

2007620173927_ree3.jpg
<br />

2007620174027_ree4.jpg
<br />

Tanner

Very cool looking!! I have to pay my wife to stay away (shopping).[:D] I can't get my wife to help paint much less put the toilet paper roll on properly.[}:)]

thewishman

Originally posted by skiprat
<br />Looks really nice Gary. Unfortunately it reminds me of a coffee table my Mom used to have. I broke the same two toes three times on it.[xx(]

Hey Mr. Rat, did the table start sneaking up on you?[:D]

Nice work, Gary. I like the combination of the oragnically shaped base with the straight lines of the top.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom