Free: Cactus Juice and other chemicals for turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeporter02

Free to anyone who can pick up in London: Cactus juice (a little more than 1/2 gallon), methylated spirits (clear not purple!), Danish oil, BLO, a little Alumilite Clear (A and B - the A part has yellowed just slightly, but great for practice castings and if you're dying it it should be fine), CA glue in a couple viscosities, debonder, CA accelerator, de waxed shellac flakes, mineral oil, Chestnut brand Melamine lacquer, sanding sealer, and cellulose thinners. All of the Chestnut finishes/materials are virtually full. I've used them on four or five pens only.

I am moving from London to Stockholm and cannot transport many of my chemicals and other liquids I use for pen turning. Don't want the hassle of trying to sell off bits and pieces. I'd rather just give this to another turner that can use it.

I can't mail this, so you'll need to pick up by June 23 in the St. John's Wood neighbourhood of London. If I don't get any bites here in a couple days I'll cross post on Facebook marketplace.

IMG_2569.jpg

jeporter02

Adding: Unfortunately I don't have time to break this up and coordinate multiple people collecting different parts, so the whole thing has to go as a single package. Thank you!

Top Bottom