FP nib

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I have someone that wants a replacement nib for a fountain pen he owns. He says it takes mont blanc cartridges. What other info is necessary to order the correct nib?
TIA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Mannie, I wouldn't touch that order with a ten foot piece of burl [:D] There are way to many variables and the nibs we get are only steel. I would recomend to your friend/client to send his pen off to a qualified fp repair guy, there are 2 or 3 on the internet if you do a search. Also, I am asuming it may be a nice pen with a gold nib.

PenWorks

Come on Mac, you know we like to rehash the same old subjects every month or two. [:D] It's like we all have alzhiemers desease. [:p]

Coach, you will have your gold Baron nibs by the end of July, the order has been placed. [:)] Even though I lost my favorite thinking hole. [:D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
"HIS NIBS" Term for jack of spades in the game of cribbage, counts one point. Maybe we can redirect the conversation.

OFF TOPIC-NEVER!

Ben

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />"HIS NIBS" Term for jack of spades in the game of cribbage, counts one point. Maybe we can redirect the conversation.

OFF TOPIC-NEVER!

I alway thought it was called "knobs"... I like Nibs better though.[:p]

15-2, 15-4, 15-6, and a pair is 8!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ben,

YOu must have learned the game in Wisconsin!! "Knobs" is what all the local nobs call it, Hoyle corrects it to "his nibs".

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by woodscavenger
<br />So Mannie, did all of this mindless blathering answer your question?[:)]
Sure did. I should tell him to get several decks of cards and try the Jack of Spades from each to see which one works best.

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom