flat rate box of miscellaneous blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerGarrett

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

It takes a long time to create one of these boxes, but it is worth it to share with the folks who may not have access to blanks.

I have a flat rate box stuffed full of various blanks. The walnut cross cuts are nice, but the heavily figured white oak is truly remarkable. There are also a few redheart that are super thin - but if you are careful with drilling would still work with slimlines - they basically fill in the spaces. Zebrawood, mahogany, one short wenge, a couple paduk and one standard size redheart......all good. There are several Hondouras Rosewood, a cherry or two, a couple of birch, and lots of maple. I might have left a few out.

$45 includes shipping within the continental US.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Wood blanks 1.jpg
    Wood blanks 1.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 246
  • wood blanks 2.jpg
    wood blanks 2.jpg
    662.9 KB · Views: 242
  • wood blanks 3.jpg
    wood blanks 3.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerGarrett

So........I'm not allowed to post the name or handle of the good samaritan, but we have one in our midst!

After Okturner posted that he wished he could get this box of blanks, a kind person pm'd me and said he would buy them if I would ship them to OKturner anonymously - which I am doing. csymour was actually the third response, but the second publicly. When I contacted him privately to let him know about the request, he was super gracious and agreed immediately to pass on the box and allow the gift to go through.

So - pay it forward folks. This is a great gesture from an experienced turner to a newbie..............as well as another kind hearted person to allow it to happen. Fantastic!!

EDIT: I also added several redwood burl blanks, a nice maple burl blank, and a very jumbo rosewood blank to the box of goodies.

Roger Garrett

Last edited:

magpens

So........I'm not allowed to post the name or handle of the good samaritan, but we have one in our midst!
This is a great gesture from an experienced turner to a newbie..............as well as another kind hearted person to allow it to happen. Fantastic!!

Roger Garrett

Moments like this make us grateful for the "Community of IAP".

The "other-minded" spirit we experience here .... so often .... is remarkable and very much appreciated !!! :D :D :D

My thanks to those involved at this particular time ..... and to many others at other times !!!

Top Bottom