finally uploaded pics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

paleydp

OK,
I finally dragged the camera out and took a couple of pictures, since pens seem to be disappearing. Thought I'd prove I'm actually doing something! Don't have all the fancy stuff some of you do, I took the pics using an Ott Lite with a white pillowcase to bounce the light around. (For those who don't know, the Ott light is used by crafters (mostly sewing/quilting) and is supposed to approximate natural light). Let me know what you think!
Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Denise, nice pens and good photos! I've used the Ott also and it works well.

A few of your kits appear to be slimlines with a ball tip on the clip. Which brand/kits are they? There is a black one and maybe a brushed satin?

Scott

Very nice, Denise! I like the shape you're getting on these pens! Isn't it fun using all this beautiful wood?

Scott.

paleydp

Jeff,
All the kits are slimlines except for the 2 comfort pens. The kits are mostly PSI's - except for the pencil and maybe 2 slimlines from Rockler. The ones with the ball ends are PSI fer sure.

Daniel

Denise,
Great looking pens. and I love the Euro/Americana, twist pen look you got with some of the slimlines. SNEEEKY.
I've never heard of the Ott Light. but being able to have an overcast day on call at any time woudl be a godsend.

paleydp

Thanks Daniel,
The 'sneeeky' ones are inspired by what I remembered from instructions on Russ Fairfield's website on making slimlines in different ways (thank you, Russ, wherever you are). Have purchased Ott lights (or Ott-Lite) at JoAnne's sewing/craft store and also once found one at Costco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom