Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodbutcher68

Sounds right to me!

20068594213_womanformula_155.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Makes perfect sense now LOL [}:)][}:)][}:)]

If you don't hear from me for a while...it means my wife read my post [B)][xx(] LOL[:D]

jssmith3

Hey guys, if you just give us everything we alway want and anticipate our every need then there wouldn't be any problems now would there!!! [:D][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Janet ;)

bonefish

I hope that our moniter is watching, because this might not be appropiate, but here goes.

I have always heard that if it has wheels or t--s, you are going to have problems with it.

Bonefish

mrplace

Originally posted by bonefish
<br />I hope that our moniter is watching, because this might not be appropiate, but here goes.

I have always heard that if it has wheels or t--s, you are going to have problems with it.

Bonefish

My Gunny use to tell us that "If it flies, floats or F@#$'s, rent it, beacuase you cant afford to own it."

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Great one, Fred.

See you in Nappanee this week?? (I'm gone from Tuesday on, so I probably won't see your reply anyhow!!)

Woodbutcher68

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Great one, Fred.

See you in Nappanee this week?? (I'm gone from Tuesday on, so I probably won't see your reply anyhow!!)

Can't make Nappanee. Strike is over here at work, gotta help roast 200 lbs of hog on Saturday and two birthday parties on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom