final update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hippi

lls.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hippi

First off, I want to thank all of you that supported my rides for GCC and LLSI ended up 265.11 miles and as a group for GCC
And we've ridden 3,005,427 miles and raised $10,258,828 so far to end childhood cancer and save little lives.
I did have some bad and good rides bad people in cars and f%@#$&^% loose dogs and if I was not sick the first of the month and a thigh injury
(Pulled muscle) would have had over 300 miles

Smokey S

May God bless you and all that participate in this absolutely magnicant cause. It breaks my heart just thinking of the pain and suffering by these children. I have spent way to many visits to MD Anderson Cancer center in Houston. The children that are patients bound with so much of a positive attitude and a power unknown to man. Thanks to all that make such a sacrifice of time and money to strive for a cure..........

sbwertz

First off, I want to thank all of you that supported my rides for GCC and LLSI ended up 265.11 miles and as a group for GCC
And we've ridden 3,005,427 miles and raised $10,258,828 so far to end childhood cancer and save little lives.
I did have some bad and good rides bad people in cars and f%@#$&^% loose dogs and if I was not sick the first of the month and a thigh injury
(Pulled muscle) would have had over 300 miles
A big old gander chased me about a quarter of a mile one time. Pecking at my ankles as I pedalled like mad LOL.

A big old gander chased me about a quarter of a mile one time. Pecking at my ankles as I pedalled like mad LOL.
Never had any trouble with geese, but when I had my paper route I did have to contend with dogs.. had a couple bite at me feet as I peddled past... I took 3 or 4 big washers and strung them on a strung them on a strong cord for the more vicious ones... you know it's had to swing a string of washers with one hand and control a bike with all my papers in a big front basket... never was able to actually hit the dogs, but the motion of the washers swing by their noses was usually enough to discourage them.

Top Bottom