Final Crossword Puzzle winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Well I guess I went and stumped the entire audience. There were NO correctly completed puzzles this go round. A couple came very close but not quite. Because there were no completed puzzles, I took the top two with the most correct responses.

Coming in with the most correct responses, and winner of the Inlay Kit Package from Constant at LazerLinez was:

turbowagon

Congrats Joe! :highfive:

Coming in next and receiving a $25 gift Certificate from Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods was:

woodchick

Congrats Maria! :good:

By request I am putting the completed puzzle in its own thread.(some wanted to still work on it) Please go HERE if you want to see the answers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turbowagon

That was a tough puzzle! Thanks Landon and Curtis for organizing the contest and thanks so much Constant and Ernie for donating the prizes!

- Joe

Pete275

Congratulations Joe and Maria, that was the toughest of the three. I think when my brain stops hurting I'll realize how much I learned.

Wayne

woodchick

Yay! Wish I could have completed it, you did yourself proud on that one Landon. I spelled Nozac with a C, not a K, so I guess I missed 4 outright and came darn close on the fifth. Thanks again Landon, hope you do this again next year!

markgum

Congrats to the winners. It was tough and I learned a lot.
Thanks Landon and the entire Puzzle team for keeping the grey matter spinning.

Top Bottom